Luggage Storage Florence
Top Luggage Storage Location in Florence
Online reservation mandatory
3000 € Guarantee
Free digital audio guided tour
250 meters from Santa Maria Novella Station
400 meters from Chiesa di San Salvatore in Ognissanti
300 meters from Train Station Santa Maria Novella
350 meters from Santa Maria Novella Cathedral
50 meters from Piazza San Lorenzo
500 meters from St Maria Novella
210 meters from the Basilica of Santa Croce
500 meters from the Sant'Ambrogio Market
650 meters from the Square of Santa Maria Novella Station
130 meters from Independence Square
180 meters from Sant'Ambrogio Market
210 meters from Loggia del Pesce
70 metres from Firenze Statuto Station
550 metres from Teatro del Romito
400 meters from Firenze Porta Al Prato Train Station
300 meters from Porta al Prato
220 meters from Sant'Ambrogio Market
550 meters from Casa Buonarroti
450 meters from Machiavelli Palace
600 meters from Pitti Palace
240 meters from Piazza della Signoria
400 meters from Basilica di Santa Croce di Firenze
76 meters from Ponte Santa Trinita
300 meters from Piazza Pitti
550 meters from San Marco Square
450 meters from Galleria dell'Accademia di Firenze
89 meters from Pucci Palace
110 meters from Basilica di San Lorenzo
130 meters from Medici Chapels
180 meters from Cenacolo di Fuligno
Luggage storage in Florence
If you are looking for safe luggage storage options in Florence, try Radical Storage!
We have luggage storage locations ready to take care of your personal belongings for €5 per day. Plus, some of our points are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
No, you have not read it wrong! Leaving a bag at our Florentine Angels costs less than a hearty breakfast!
You find Radical Storage spots all over the city! Here the most popular spots to stow your bags.
Luggage storage in Florence Santa Maria Novella Train Station | 300 meters from Train Station Santa Maria Novella.
- Storage space Santa Croce | 210 meters from the Basilica of Santa Croce.
- Luggage storage Uffizi Gallery Florence | 400 meters from Uffizi Gallery.
- Luggage storage San Lorenzo | 50 meters from Piazza San Lorenzo.
Storing your bags with us will allow you to visit the city hassle-free! You can enter a museum without hindrance, or you can sit back and enjoy a typical Italian dish without the burden of your luggage.
Also, you can book our Angels if you want to visit a museum without a suitcase or if you want to enjoy a gig at Firenze Rocks without backpacks!
We don’t have a weight limit so that you can store any luggage, from backpacks to bike cases.
There are no queues at our points, which makes you enjoy the very last moments of your vacation or business trip.
How do I store my luggage in Florence?
Radical Storage is a smart luggage storage network. How to use it? Just download the app or enter the website, enable geolocation on your device and find your Angel (alternatively, type on the search bar another address).
Proceed to the online payment (the system accepts all the credit cards) and reach your storage facility in no time!
Approach the check-in counter and show our agent the QR code you received. Remember to check the opening hours of the storage place to see if they fit your needs.
We partnered up with several reliable local public companies, such as hotels, restaurants, grocery stores, hostels, bike rental points, and even boutiques.
Our Angels are carefully vetted by our staff and will store your bags in a safe place that can be supervised or locked. In any case, security is 100% guaranteed!
Besides, all our partners comply with all rules to combat the spread of Covid-19 and strictly sanitize their spaces.
Welcome to Florence, Italy
Florence, together with Rome, is one of the most popular cities in Italy. It is located in the beautiful Tuscany, the region of good food, magnificent vineyards, and art.
Italians call the city "Bomboniera" (it’s the present received by the guests during a marriage) because it is not very big, but rich in precious treasures. Yes, that’s because Florence preserves an artistic, architectural and cultural heritage that is incredible, to say the least.
Florence is this and much more, from museums and churches to medieval buildings to gardens with breathtaking views!
Many couples decide to spend their honeymoon there because the city is also a romantic place where love can find its perfect scenery!
Things to do in Florence
Let’s explore together the 5 best attractions in Florence!
- 1. Florence Cathedral | The Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore is a masterpiece that you should not miss. It is located in Piazza del Duomo, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria Novella Station and a short walk from the other monuments of Florence.
- 2. Michelangelo's David | Even if you still see Michelangelo's statue of David in Piazza Della Signoria, know that it is not the original but a copy of it. The original statue is kept in the Accademia Gallery.
- 3. Piazza Della Signoria | Surely, this is one of the most beautiful squares in the world: wide, airy, and full of statues. It is the square where stands the beautiful Palazzo Della Signoria, a building constructed in late 1200.
- 4. Boboli Gardens | Behind Palazzo Pitti (also home to the Pitti Uomo event), you will find the splendid Boboli Gardens, one of the most exciting green areas of the Tuscan capital.
- 5. The Old Bridge | Considered the most romantic bridge in Europe, the Ponte Vecchio (Italian for Old Bridge) is one of the city's most beloved attractions.
The Uffizi and Primavera by Sandro Botticelli
The Uffizi is one of the most important museums in the world since it houses artworks that have changed the history of universal painting. Inside its galleries, you will find paintings and sculptures by the most famous Italian artists (from Leonardo and Caravaggio to Raffaello and Bronzino) and also by foreign painters such as those of Cranach and Rembrandt.
The Uffizi Gallery, however, remains famous for being the home of Primavera (English “Spring") by Sandro Botticelli, a tempera painting on wood considered one of the greatest masterpieces of the Renaissance.