Luggage Storage Doha
Top Luggage Storage Location in Doha
Online reservation mandatory
﷼ 11395 Guarantee
In the Medina Centrale district
On The Pearl-Qatar
In the West Bay neighborhood
In DECC Metro Station
In Plaza Mall Asian Town
1 minute from Asian Town Amphitheater
Book now your luggage storage in Doha
Did you decide to store your luggage with us? Congratulations, Radical Storage is the right choice! Come visit us at our partners in Doha and get rid of your luggage in the blink of an eye.
All our storage points are safe and reliable because they are carefully chosen by our local staff.
We offer a convenient service with a fixed price that includes a security guarantee.
Our rate also does not include additional costs if your suitcase is a bit bulkier or heavier than usual.
How do I book the service?
Reserving a safe place for your luggage is a piece of cake! Open the app or dedicated website, select the storage point that's right for you, click on "Book Now," and get all the information you need to reach it.
Remember there are no queues! Once you reach the location, show the QR code you find on the booking and leave your luggage.
Doha is the capital of Qatar, a modern state overlooking the Persian Gulf. Among the attractions not to be missed are:
- Souq Waqif - A very popular souq features small stores, in which you can buy everything you need, from handicrafts to local food. It is a very old area where you will experience the authentic atmosphere of Qatar.
- The National Museum of Qatar - Inside a desert-rose shaped building (designed by Jean Nouvel), you can discover Qatar’s history, from the beginnings to the present.
- The Museum of Islamic Art - A rich museum that houses over 10 centuries of art. It hosts textile and glass artifacts, ceramics, statues, and much more.
- The Pearl of Qatar - One of the most beautiful neighborhoods, located on an artificial island. It is a residential international area.
- Outdoor Activities - In the Pearl, as in other parts of the city, you can book various excursions and water sports, such as boat trips, kayaking, and much more.